Bringing it all Together
- 498 Downloads
In this chapter we first summarise the business challenges the innovation opportunities in each thematic area (Sect. 9.1). Then we explain the dependences between the common technical requirements in each area (Sect. 9.2). Afterwards we summarise the common capabilities developed by the BEinGRID programme in order to address these opportunities (Sect. 9.3). Section 9.4 presents examples of scenarios where a large number of these innovations are brought together in order to solve a complex problem. The focus of this section is to stress the “plug-n-play” approach allowed by the BEinGRID Common Capabilities, validating it through integration scenarios, that demonstrates how identified capabilities are combined.
KeywordsService Level Agreement Grid Environment Resource Provider Portal Container Application Service Provider
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Business Experiment 9 (BE9) Distributed Online Gaming, http://www.BEinGRID.eu/be9.html
- 2.T. Dimitrakos, D. Brossard, P. de Leusse, Securing business operations in an SOA. BT Technology Journal 26(2) (2009) Google Scholar
- 3.Globus Toolkit Information Services: Monitoring & Discovery System (MDS), http://www.globus.org/toolkit/mds/
- 4.IT-tude.com Technical Solutions—A Grid Architecture for Distributed Data, http://www.it-tude.com/data_grid_arch.html
- 5.IT-tude.com Technical Solutions—Portal Based Access to Grid Resources, http://www.it-tude.com/portal_access_to_grid.html
- 6.IT-tude.com Technical Solutions, http://www.it-tude.com/technical.html
- 7.SPARQL Query Language for RDF, http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/
- 8.TrustCoM European IST-FP6 project, http://www.eu-trustcom.com/