Approach Towards Technical Innovations for Service Oriented Infrastructures and Clouds
- 497 Downloads
The chapter describes the approach used by BEinGRID for delivering technical innovations for Service Oriented Infrastructures. In Sect. 2.2 the methodology to produce the technical innovation is introduced, then the fundamental concepts, Technical requirement. Common Technical Requirements, Common Capability, Generic Components and Validation Scenario are defined and discussed. In Sect. 2.3 the knowledge flow in the project between the different technical and business expert teams to achieve an innovation delivery process is presented. The elicitation of the common technical requirements and the thematic are deeply introduced in the following sections. The modelling phase with prioritisation of common technical requirements, common capabilities, design templates, design patterns and generic components are parts of the workflow and described in Sects. 2.3.3 and 2.3.4. At the end of the chapter an introduction to the structure of the book is given.
KeywordsCloud Computing Design Pattern Technical Innovation Reference Implementation Common Requirement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Axiomatics corporate Web site, http://www.axiomatics.com/
- 3.Gridipedia Technical Solution—The Vine Toolkit, http://www.gridipedia.eu/thevinetoolkit.html
- 4.Gridipedia—Distributed Access Control: XACML-based Authorization Service, http://www.gridipedia.eu/authorization_service.html. See also 
- 5.Gridipedia—Secure Messaging Gateway Commercial, http://www.gridipedia.eu/pep_commercial.html. See also  and 
- 6.Gridipedia—The European Grid Marketplace, http://www.gridipedia.eu/
- 7.GT4—Globus Toolkit version 4, http://www.globus.org/toolkit/
- 8.Layer 7 Technologies corporate Web site, http://www.layer7tech.com/
- 9.I. Rosenberg, A. Juan, The BEinGRID SLA framework. Report available at http://www.gridipedia.eu/slawhitepaper.html (2009)
- 10.D. Brossard, F. D’Andria, T. Dimitrakos, A. Gaeta (2009) Virtual Hosting Environments for Online Gaming. In: Grid and Cloud Computing: A Business Perspective on Technology and Applications. Springer, Berlin (2009, to appear) Google Scholar
- 11.The BEinGRID Project, http://www.BEinGRID.eu/
- 12.Vordel corporate Web site, http://www.vordel.com/