Minato: Integrated Visualization Environment for Embedded Systems Learning
This paper describes the modeling, the development and the evaluation of embedded system study environment using robot and a note on experiment at technical high school. This paper discusses about the following points:(1) visualizing the behavior of embedded system in synchronization with the robot’s behavior, (2) integrating environment from concept based learning to implementation based learning, and (3) validating the efficiency of the system through the lecture and the evaluation at technical high school. This report is a summary of this environment, learning courseware of embedded system and research result at study of a technical high school.
KeywordsEducations Robot Programming
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.LEGO Mindstorms, http://mindstorms.lego.com/japan/
- 2.Solorzano, J.: lejOS (2003), http://lejos.sourceforge.net/
- 3.Nishino, Y., Yoshida, M., Osumi, K., Tanaka, Y., Sugita, K., Hayakawa, E.: Robot Based System Programming Learning Support Environment. In: HCI 2005 International Conference on Human Computer Interaction (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Nishino, Y., Hayakawa, E.: Development of an OS Visualization System for Learning Systems Programming. In: HCI 2003 International Conference on Human Computer Interaction (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Yoshlda, M., Yamamoto, S., Nishino, Y., Hayakawa, E.: Realization of a support environment for learning robot programming: The institute of lectronics, Technical report of IEICE (2004)Google Scholar