Behavioral and Logical Equivalence of Stochastic Kripke Models in General Measurable Spaces
We show that logical and behavioral equivalence for stochastic Kripke models over general measurable spaces are the same. Usually, this requires some topological assumptions and includes bisimilarity; the results here indicate that a measurable structure on the state space of the Kripke model suffices. In contrast to a paper by Danos et al. we focus on the measurable structure of the factor space induced by the logic. This technique worked well in the analytic case, and it is shown to work here as well. The main contribution of the paper is methodological, since it provides a uniform framework for general measurable as well as more specialized analytic spaces.
KeywordsEquivalence Relation Measurable Space Logical Equivalence Analytic Space Measurable Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.Doberkat, E.-E.: Stochastic coalgebraic logic. Technical Report 174, Chair for Software Technology, TU Dortmund, November 2008. Springer, Heidelberg (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Doberkat, E.-E.: Behavioral and logical equivalence of stochastic Kripke models in general measurable spaces. Technical Report 176, Chair for Software Technology, Technische Universität Dortmund (January 2009)Google Scholar
- 10.Schneider, S., Thomas, S.: Countable Borel equivalence relations, Athens, OH, November 2007. Lecture Notes, Appalachian Set Theory Seminar (2007)Google Scholar
- 11.Schubert, C.: Final coalgebras for measure-polynomial functors. Technical Report 175, Chair for Software Technology, Technische Universität Dortmund (December 2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Schubert, C.: Coalgebraic logic over measurable spaces: Behavioral and logical equivalence. Technical Report 177, Chair for Software Technology, Technische Universität Dortmund (February 2009)Google Scholar