Evaluation Aspects for a Sustainable Integration of e-Learning within the Software Engineering (Case Study)
The implementation of Blended Learning events is a complex task which has to be well considered and well planned in approach and execution. The following paper presents a field report with not only detailed planning aspects but also analysed realization and evaluated success of the further process. The described course was an event in the range of Software Engineering. Therefore the potential benefits are discussed for industrial software development too.
Keywordse-Learning e-Teaching blended learning Software Engineering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [AS08]American Society for Training and Development: e-Learning Glossary (29.02.2008) (2008), http://www.learningcircuits.org/glossary
- [BB08]Blackboard: Learning Management System (29.02.2008) (2008), http://www.blackboard.com
- [SK07]Kernchen, S., Kunz, M., Dumke, R.R.: Proactive Class Schedule. IEEE Multidisciplinary Engineering Education Magazine 2(3), 24–28 (2007)Google Scholar
- [SM07a]Mencke, S., Dumke, R.R.: A Hierarchy of Ontologies for Didactics-Enhanced E-learning. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Interactive Computer Aided Learning (ICL 2007), Villach, Österreich, September 26-28 (2007)Google Scholar
- [SM07b]Mencke, S., Dumke, R.R.: Developing Adaptive and Self-Managed Graphical User Interfaces. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Interaction Mobile and Computer Aided Learning (IMCL 2007), Amman, Jordanien, April 18-20 (2007)Google Scholar
- [SM08a]Mencke, S., Rud, D., Zbrog, F., Dumke, R.R.: Proactive Autonomous Resource Enrichment For E-Learning. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies (WEBIST 2008), Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, pp. 4–7. Mai (2008)Google Scholar
- [SM08b]Mencke, S., Kunz, M., Dumke, R.R.: Steps to an Empirical Analysis of the Proactive Class Schedule. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Interaction Mobile and Computer Aided Learning (IMCL 2008), Amman, Jordanien, April 16-28 (2007)Google Scholar