Service Impact Analysis Framework Using Service Model for Integrated Service Resource Management of NGN Services
Service Delivery Platform (SDP) is proposed to create various applications more easily for Next Generation Network (NGN) services. This trend is a challenge for telecommunication operators who will manage not only existing services but also new NGN services such as multimedia services and converged services. We present a service model to analyze service impact for NGN services and service impact analysis framework using the service model.
KeywordsService model Service impact analysis Service Delivery Platform Service Oriented Architecture Service resource management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bang, Y.H.: NOM 2.0: Innovative Network Operations and Management for Business Agility. IEEE, Communications Magazine (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Yahia, I.G.B., Bertin, E., Deschrevel, J.P., Crespi, N.: Service Definition for Next Generation Networks. In: IEEE Proc. of the Intern. Conf. on Networking, Intern. Conf. on Systems and Intern. Conf. on Mobile Communications and Learning Technologies (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Ohnishi, H., Yamato, Y., Kaneko, M., Moriya, T., Hirano, M.: Service Delivery Platform for Telecom-Enterprise-Internet Combined Services. In: IEEE Global Telecom. Conf. (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Maes, S.H.: Service Delivery Platforms as IT Realization of OMA Service Environment-Service Oriented Architectures for Telecommunications. In: IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conf. (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Caswell, D., Ramanathan, S.: Using Service Models for Management of Internet Services. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications 18(5) (2000)Google Scholar