A Study on the Service Quality Management Process and Its Realization Strategy for Capturing Customer Value
In the work presented here, we introduce the NGOSS (Next Generations Operations Systems and Software) and eTOM (Enhanced Telecom Operations Map) and study the service quality management process with eTOM. We propose guideline of service quality management business process by drawing process flow diagrams among eTOM L2 and L3 processes. Then to make a standard functional model for developing OSS supporting service quality management, we derive primary necessary functions for service quality management and resource performance management process elements. With the result of this research and our experience of operations and management on a telecommunication network, we propose improvement directions of service quality management and its implementation strategy.
KeywordsService quality management resource performance management eTOM business process implementation strategy OSS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ok, K.-S.: OSS Standardization Trends: KTR&DZine, Vol.6. KT (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Bang, Y.-H.: NOM 2.0: Innovative Network Operations and Management for Business Agility. IEEE Communications Magazine (March 2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Forum, T.M.: Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM). GB921, Release 7.0 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Forum, T.M.: Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM). GB921D, Release 7.0 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Chang, B.-Y.: A Study on Service Problem Management and Resource Trouble Management on a Telecommunication Network. In: APNOMS 2007 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Chang, B.-Y.: Next Generation Trouble Management Operations and Management. KNOM Review 10(1), 32–42 (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Moon, S.-B.: Studies on Advanced OSS Architecture for Network Management in KT. In: APNOMS 2007 (2007)Google Scholar