A Security Model for Internet-Based Digital Asset Management Systems
Usage and exploitation of the Internet is a critical requirement for managing and distributing valuable digital assets. This requirement introduces a great number of threats for commercial (or not) organizations that may cause huge data and financial losses, harm their reputation as well as people’s trust on them. In this paper we present the research challenges for secure digital asset management over the web by proposing a model that provides data safety and secure user interaction on especially demanding on-line collaboration environments.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Austerberry, D.: Digital Asset Management - How to realise the value of video and image libraries. Focal Press/Elsevier Ltd (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Frey, F., Williams-Allen, S., Vogl, H., Chandra, L.: Digital Asset Management - A Closer Look at the Literature, Printing Industry Center (March 2005) (Technical Report No. PICRM-2004-08), http://www.edsf.org/img/picrm200408.pdf
- 3.Geser, G., et al.: Digital Asset Management Systems for the Cultural and Scientific Heritage Sector. DigiCULT Project (IST-2001-34898), Thematic Issue 2 (December 2002)Google Scholar
- 4.Walter, M.: Architectural Considerations in Digital Asset Management, The Gilbane Report (October 2004), http://www.ancept.com/talks/GilbaneWP_AnceptIBM_1.0.pdf
- 5.Digital Asset Management (DAM) Infrastructure Reference Architecture, v. 1.0, Sun Microsystems, Artesia Technologies (February 2003)Google Scholar