Tendons and Muscles
Part of the Learning Imaging book series (LEARN)
- 2.6k Downloads
A 22-year-old male professional basketball player felt a sharp burning pain in the mid-calf, associated with a snapping sensation during training.
KeywordsSoccer Player Medial Gastrocnemius Rectus Femoris Open Arrow Ischial Tuberosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Atlas of Imaging in Sports Medicine. 2nd ed.Anderson A, Read J (2007) Mc Graw/Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Diagnostic Imaging Orthopaedics. 1st ed. Stoller D, Tirman P, Bredella M, Beltran S, Branstetter R, Blease S (2008) Amirsys, Salt Lake CityGoogle Scholar
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine. Stoller DW (2006) Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Orthopaedic Pathology. 2nd ed. Vincent J, Vigorita MD (2007) Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Patologia muscular en el deporte. Diagnostico, tratamiento y recuperación funcional. 1st ed. Ramón B (2004) Masson, Elsevier, ParisGoogle Scholar
- Connel DA, Scheneider-Kolsky ME, Hoving M, Hoving JL, Malara F, Buchbinder R, Koulouris G, Burke F, Bass C. Longitudinal study comparing sonographic and MRI assesments of acute and healing hamstring injuries. AJR Am J Radiol 2004; 183:975-984Google Scholar
- Matt M. Biomechanics of muscle strain injury. Lecture 2002. Sports Medicine and Scine NZ ConferenceGoogle Scholar
- Smet AA, Best TM. Best MR imaging of the distribution and location of acute hamstring injuries in athletes. ARJ Am J Roentgenol 2000; 174:393-399Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010