Implementation of a Landscape Lighting System to Display Images
The system implemented in this study consists of a PC, MASTER, SLAVEs and MODULEs. The PC sets the various landscape lighting displays, and the image files can be sent to the MASTER through a virtual serial port connected to the USB (Universal Serial Bus). The MASTER sends a sync signal to the SLAVE. The SLAVE uses the signal received from the MASTER and the landscape lighting display pattern. The video file is saved in the NAND Flash memory and the R, G, B signals are separated using the self-made display signal and sent to the MODULE so that it can display the image.
KeywordsImplementation of a Landscape Lighting System to Display Images
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chang, K.: A Study on Nighttime Landscape Display Methods for Outdoor Spaces. Master’s degree thesis, pp. 1–2, 48-54, Sangmyung University (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.FTDI: FT232RL Datasheet, pp. 2–5 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Toshiba: NAND Flash Applications Design Guide, pp. 6 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Samsung: Flash Memory K9F1G08X0A Datasheet, pp. 10–30 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Motorola: MC34063A Datasheet, pp. 1–9 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Cha, Y.: One chip Micro Computer 8051, Dada Media, pp. 149–180 (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.SiLabs: C8051F12x-13x Datasheet (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.SiLabs: C8051F30x Datasheet (2006)Google Scholar