An Intelligent Monitor System for Gearbox Test
We have developed an intelligent monitor system for gearbox test for a known automobile enterprise, aiming at gearbox test-online had been an important part of auto industry production pipeline. A test of automobile gearbox based on expert system, neural network and an alternating current motor was established. The design of the system could effectively improve the precision of control and information integrity. While it could reduce the energy economization compared to the regular one at the same time. Firstly, the architecture of the test system and the user interface are presented in this paper. Then the work principles of the system is described, at last the software structure is elaborated.
Keywordsgearbox monitor expert system neural network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Su, W.Y., Song, Z.H.: Design Stills of Process Control Software Based on InTouch. Process Automation Instrument 23(6) (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Peng, Z.K., Chu, F.L.: Application of the Wavelet Transform in Machine Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnostics. Mech. systems and signal processing 18 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, S.L., Li, W.H., Zhen, H.: Intelligent Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis of a Gearbox Based on Artificial Neural Network. In: The Eighth International Conference on Electronic Measurement and Instruments (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Shao, Y.M., Zhou, X.J.: Detection of Gearbox Deterioration Using an Evolutionary Digital Filter. In: SICE-ICASE International Joint Conference, Korea, October 18-21 (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Shyyab, A.A., Kahraman, A.: Non-Linear Dynamic Analysis of a Multi-Mesh Gear Train Using Multi-Term Harmonic Balance Method: Sub-Harmonic Motions. Journal of Sound and Vibration (279) (2005)Google Scholar