Ameliorating GM (1, 1) Model Based on the Structure of the Area under Trapezium
According to the research on the structure of background value in the GM(1,1) model, the structure method of background value, a exact formula about the background value of χ (1)(t) in the region [k,k + 1],which is used when establishing GM(1,1), is established by integrating χ (1)(t) from k to k + 1 .The modeling precision and prediction precision of the ameliorating background value can be advanced. Moreover, the application area of GM(1,1) model can be enlarged. At last, the model of Chinese per-power is set up. Simulation examples show the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
Keywordsgrey theory background value precision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liu, S.F., Guo, T.B., Dang, Y.G.: Grey System Theory and Its Application. Science Press, Beijing (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Tan, G.J.: The Structure Method and Application of Background Value in Grey System GM (1, 1) Model (I). Systems & Engineering-Theory, 98–103 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Chen, T.J.: A New Development of Grey Forecasting Model. Systems Engineering, 50–52 (1990)Google Scholar
- 4.Fu, L.: Grey Systematic Theory and Application. Technical Document Publishing House, Beijing (1992)Google Scholar
- 5.Shi, G.H., Yao, G.X.: Application of Grey System Theory in Fault Tree Diagnosis Decision. Systems Engineering theory & Practice 144, 120–123 (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Gong, W.W., Shi, G.H.: Application of Gray Correlation Analysis in the Fe-spectrum Analysis Technique. Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (Natural Science) 1, 59–61 (2001)Google Scholar