Supporting the Automatic Generation of Proto-Architectures
Many issues must be taken into account in order to provide a right specification of the system-to-be to meet properly the established requirements. In this sense, the introduction of proper supporting techniques able to automate as much as possible the process means a clear advantage. In this work, we introduce a tool called MORPHEUS that gives support to our proposal by providing traceability throughout the process of generation of proto-architecture from requirements.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ModelMorf (2007), http://www.tcs-trddc.com/ModelMorf/index.htm
- 2.Navarro, E.: Architecture Traced from RequIrements by applying a Unified Methodology. PhD thesis, Computing Systems Department, UCLM (May 30, 2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Navarro, E., Letelier, P., Ramos, I.: Requirements and Scenarios: playing Aspect Oriented Software Architectures. In: WICSA 2007. Sixth Working IEEE/IFIP Conference on Software Architecture, Mumbai, India (short paper, January 6-9 2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Navarro, E., Letelier, P., Reolid, D., Ramos, I.: Configurable Satisfiability Propagation for Goal Models using Dynamic Compilation Techniques. In: 15th Int. Conference on Information System Development, Budapest, Hungary (August 31-September 2, 2006)Google Scholar
- 5.Navarro, E., Letelier, P., Mocholí, J.A., Ramos, I.: A Metamodeling Approach for Requirements Specification. Journal of Computer Information Systems 47(5), 67–77 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Navarro, E., Ramos, I., Pérez, J.: Software Requirements for Architectured Systems. In: RE 2003. Proceedings of 11th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (short paper), Monterey, California, USA, September 8-12, 2003, pp. 365–366. IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Pérez, J., Navarro, E., Letelier, P., Ramos, I.: A Modelling Proposal for Aspect-Oriented Software Architectures. In: ECBS. 13th IEEE Int. Conference and Workshop on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems, Potsdam, Germany, March 27th-30th, 2006, IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.QVT: MOF Query/Views/Transformations final adopted specification. OMG document ptc/05-11-01, 2005 (November 5, 2005) Google Scholar