Development of an Evaluation System of the Informatization Level for the Mould Companies in Korea
Currently, the domestic mould industry is experiencing tremendous difficulty in promoting informatization due to a lack of confidence in the effect of informatization and the related shortage of manpower and funding. For instance, they have difficulty in selecting the type of information system they should introduce in the future. In this study, we develop a model for evaluating informatization level of the mould companies and the evaluation framework from the information viewpoint and derive three evaluation fields and their respective factors as well as a questionnaire for each factor to conduct a survey of domestic mould companies. After the reliability and validity of the survey were analyzed, we finalize the evaluation framework.
KeywordsManufacturing Evaluation System Information Technology Measurement Survey
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Teo, T.S.H., King, W.R.: Integration Between Business Planning and Information Systems Planning: An Evolutionary- Contingency Perspective. Journal of Management Information Systems 14(1), 185–214 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Lederer, A.L., Sethi, V.: Key Prescriptions for Strategic Information Systems Planning. Journal of Management Information Systems 13(1), 35–62 (1996)Google Scholar
- 4.Davenport, T.H., Linder, J.: Information management infrastructure: the new competitive weapon. In: Proceedings of the 27th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, pp. 885–896 (1994)Google Scholar
- 7.Light, M., Bell, M., Halpern, M.: What is Collaboration? Virtual Team Success Factors. Gartner Research Note COM-14-4302 (2001) Google Scholar
- 8.Arevolo, W.: Rethinking Collaboration, Business Challenges and Opportunities. Gartner Research Note COM-12-8881 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.Hayward, S.: Collaboration: From Problem to Profit. Gartner Research Note COM-12-7261 (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Phillips, C., Meeker, M.: The B2B internet report - Collaborative commerce. Morgan Stanley Dean Witter (2000), http://www.morganstanley.com/institutional/techresearch/pdfs/b2bp1a.pdf
- 14.Nunnally, J.C.: Psychometric theory, 2nd edn. McGraw-Hill, New York (1978)Google Scholar