A Practical Solution Using Simulated Annealing for General Routing Problems with Nodes, Edges, and Arcs
- 618 Downloads
A new practical solution of the general routing problems with nodes, edges, and arcs (NEARP) has been developed. The method is characterized by a primitive data modeling and a simple optimization procedure based on simulated annealing. The data structure of the method, that is traveling routes of a number of vehicles, is expressed as a string. The solutions generated by the proposed method are compared with those of another method by conducting computational experiments on instances of the NEARP. Moreover, it is shown that the proposed method is adaptable to additional conditions.
KeywordsSimulated Annealing Transformation Rule Practical Solution Memetic Algorithm Vehicle Rout Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Japan Petroleum Energy Center: Study on CO2 emissions from automobiles and refineries. In: CO2 emissions study WG report in 4th JCAP Conference (2005), http://www.pecj.or.jp/english/jcap/pdf/JCAP200506/2_3e.pdf
- 2.Kokubugata, H., Itoyama, H., Kawashima, H.: Vehicle Routing Methods for City Logistics Operations. In: Preprint for IFAC Symposium on Transportation Systems, pp. 727–732 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Hasama, T., Kokubugata, H., Kawashima, H.: A Heuristic Approach Based on the String Model to Solve Vehicle Routing Problem with Backhauls. In: Preprint for 5th Annual World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, No.3025 (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.Hasama, T., Kokubugata, H., Kawashima, H.: A Heuristic Approach Based on the String Model to Solve Vehicle Routing Problem with Various Conditions. In: Preprint for 6th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems, No.3027 (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Lacomme, P., Prins, C., Ramdane-Cherif, W.: A Genetic Algorithm for the Capacitated Arc Routing Problem and its Extensions. In: Boers, E.J.W., Gottlieb, J., Lanzi, P.L., Smith, R.E., Cagnoni, S., Hart, E., Raidl, G.R., Tijink, H. (eds.) EvoIASP 2001, EvoWorkshops 2001, EvoFlight 2001, EvoSTIM 2001, EvoCOP 2001, and EvoLearn 2001. LNCS, vol. 2037, pp. 473–483. Springer, Heidelberg (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Kokubugata, H., Hirashima, K., Kawashima, H.: A Practical Solution of Capacitated Arc Routing for City Logistics. In: Proceeding of 11th IFAC Symposium on Control in Transportation Systems, No.222 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Prins, C., Bouchenoua, S.: A Memetic Algorithm Solving the VRP, the CARP and more General Routing Problems with Nodes, Edges and Arcs. In: Hart, W., Kranogor, N., Smith, J. (eds.) Recent Advances in Memetic Algorithms, Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, vol. 166, pp. 65–85. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Crescenzi, P., Kann, V.: A Compendium of NP Optimization Problem. Web site: http://www.nada.kth.se/~viggo/wwwcompendium/node103.html