Predictor for Control of Stator Winding Water Cooling of Synchronous Machine
This project is concerned with non-convectional direct stator winding slot cooling using water. The aim is to find optimal algorithm for control of water cooling. The control algorithms are tested on the experimental device, which is part of real synchronous machine with permanent magnets. The thermal model was built as a base for pump control algorithm model of a machine without thermal sensors. The Thermal model is possible used as predictor of machine heating in real time.
KeywordsWater Cool Heat Pipe Thermal Model Thermal Sensor Synchronous Machine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Vlach, “Drive of Stator Winding Slot Cooling by Water”, International Conference on Electrical Machines ICEM2006, Chania, Crete, 2.9–5.9. 2006Google Scholar
- R. Vlach, “Computational and Experimental Modelling of Nonconvectional Winding Slot Cooling”, International conference Mechatronics, Robotics and Biomechanics 2005, Ttřešt’, 26.–29. 9. 2005, Czech RepublicGoogle Scholar
- J. Hak, O. Oslejsek, “Computed of Cooling of Electric Machines”, 1.volume. VUES Brno 1973, CZGoogle Scholar
- V. Holan “Non-convectional winding slot cooling of synchronous machine using heat pipe and water cooling”, Diploma project, FSI TU Brno, 2006Google Scholar
- E. Ondruska, A. Maloušek, “Ventilation and cooling of electric machines” SNTL Praha 1985Google Scholar