Some Novel Results of p-Adic Component of Primitive Sequences over Z/(pd)
Some novel results of the p-adic components of primitive sequences over ring Z mod p d (Z/(p d )) are given. An improving result of Dai Zongdao formula is presented. Moreover, we characterize the minimal polynomials and trace expressions for 0, 1 level components of primitive sequences over Z/(p d ) for any prime number p.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lidl, R., Niedereiter, H.: Finite Fields, Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications. vol. 20 (1983)Google Scholar
- Zhexian, W.: Algebra and Coding Theory. Science Press, Beijing (1980) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhao, K., Qi, S.: Lecture on the Number Theory. Higher Education Press, Beijing (1988) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Minqiang, H.: Maximal Period Polynomials over. Science in China(series A) 35(3), 270–275 (1992) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Minqiang, H.: Structures of Binary Component of Primitive Sequences over mod. Postdoctoral Thesis of China (3), 18–23 (1990)Google Scholar
- Xiangang, L.: The Linear Recurring Sequences on Information Theory, San Diego, California (January 1990)Google Scholar
- Xuanyong, Z., Wenfeng, Q.: Uniqueness of the Distribution of Zeroes of Primitive. Level Sequences over (in Chinese). Acta. Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica 27(4), 731–743 (2004)Google Scholar