Part of the Studies in Computational Intelligence book series (SCI, volume 61)
“Pre-Ontology” Considerations for Communication in Construction
KeywordsConstruction Project Graphical Communication Building Site Collaborative Problem Industry Foundation Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Buckingham Shum, S. (1996) Design Argumentation as Design Rationale. In The Encyclopaedia of Computer Science and Technology, Marcel Dekker Inc: NY, Vol 35 Supp. 20, 95-128.Google Scholar
- 2.Chalupsky, H. (2000) OntoMorph: A Translation System for Symbolic Knowledge. Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning: Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR-2000), Breckenridge, Colorado, USA, April 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.Douglas, M. (1978) Purity and danger: an analysis of concepts of pollution and taboo, Routledge.Google Scholar
- 5.Fay, N. Garrod, S., Lee, J., and Oberlander, J. (2003) Understanding Interactive Graphical Communication. Paper presented at the Cognitive Science Society conference, Boston, Aug. 2003.Google Scholar
- 7.Hyde, L. (1998) Trickster makes this world: mischief, myth, and art. Farrar, Straus and Giroux, New York.Google Scholar
- 8.McMeel, D., Coyne, R., and Lee, J. (2005) Talking Dirty: Formal and Informal Communication in Construction Projects. CAADFutures. Vienna.Google Scholar
- 9.McMeel, D. (2006) Carnival and Construction: Towards a Scaffolding for the Inclusion of ICT in Construction Process. eCAADe, Volos, Greece, Sept. 2006.Google Scholar
- 11.Reddy, M. J. (1979) The Conduit Metaphor: a case for frame conflict in our language about language. In Ortony, A. (ed.) Metaphor and thought, 284-324. Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- 12.Wachsmann, K. (1961) The Turning Point of Building, Reinhold Publishing Corporation.Google Scholar
- 13.Wittgenstein, L. (1953) Philosophical Investigations. Blackwell.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007