Part of the Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology book series (CT MICROBIOLOGY, volume 314)
CD1 Expression on Antigen-Presenting Cells
KeywordsMicrosomal Triglyceride Transfer Protein CD1c Expression CD1d Expression Human CD1d Mouse CD1d
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kitamura H, Iwakabe A, Yahata T et al (1999) The natural killer T (NKT) cell ligand alpha-galactosylceramide demonstrates its immunopotentiating effect by inducing interleukin (IL)-12 production by dendritic cells and IL-12 receptor expression on NKT cells. J Exp Med 189:1121–1128PubMedGoogle Scholar
- McMichael AJ (1987) Leucocyte typing III: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press Oxford, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Nickoloff BJ, Wrone-Smith T, Bonish B, Porcelli SA (1999) Response of murine and normal human skin to injection of allogeneic blood-derived psoriatic immunocytes: detection of T cells expressing receptors typically present on natural killer cells, including CD94, CD158, and CD161. Arch Dermatol 135:546–552PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Simmonds RE, Lane DA (1999) Structural and functional implications of the intron/exon organization of the human endothelial cell protein C/activated protein C receptor (EPCR) gene: comparison with the structure of CD1/major histocompatibility complex alpha1 and alpha2 domains. Blood 94:632–641PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Wei B et al (2005) Mesenteric B cells centrally inhibit CD4+ T cell colitis through interaction with regulatory T cell subsets. Proc Natl Acad Sci US A 102:2010–2015Google Scholar
- Zheng Z, Venkatapathy S, Rao G, Harrington CA (2002) Expression profiling of B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia suggests deficient CD1-mediated immunity, polarized cytokine response, altered adhesion and increased intracellular protein transport and processing of leukemic cells. Leukemia 16:2429–2437PubMedGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007