KeywordsDental Implant Recipient Site Alveolar Crest Dent Assoc Diagrammatic Illustration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Boerrigter EM, Geertman ME, Van Oort RP, Bouma J, Raghoebar GM, van Waas MA, van’t Hof MA, Boering G, Kalk W (1995) Patient satisfaction with implant-retained mandibular overdentures. A comparison with new complete dentures not retained by implants (a multicentre randomized clinical trial). Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 33(5):282–288PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Branemark PI, Zarb GA, Albrektsson T (1985) Tissue-integrated prostheses: osseointegration in clinical dentistry. Quintessence, Chicago, Ill.Google Scholar
- Engelman MJ (1996) Clinical decision making and treatment planning in osseointegration. Quintessence, Chicago, Ill.Google Scholar
- Frangiskos F (1995) Study of the distribution of stresses developing in the bone of the mandible around osseointegrating implants due to loads transferred by way of a fixed prosthetic restoration. Odontostomatologike Proodos 49:163–169Google Scholar
- Frangiskos F, Alexandridis K, Papadopoulos G (1997) Comparative study of stresses developing in the bone of the mandible around IMZ and Screw-vent implants placed obliquely. Odontostomatologike Proodos 51(1):48–54Google Scholar
- Hobo S, Ichida E, Garcia LT (1990) Osseointegration and occlusal rehabilitation. Quintessence, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Keith DA (1992) Atlas of oral and maxillofacial surgery. Saunders, Philadelphia, Pa.Google Scholar
- Peace I (2000) An overview of flap designs and augmentation techniques in implant dentistry (interview). Dental Implanol Update 11(11):81–86Google Scholar
- Peterson LJ, Ellis E III, Hupp JR, Tucker MR (1993) Contemporary oral and maxillofacial surgery, 2nd edn. Mosby, St. Louis, Mo.Google Scholar
- Rasmussen RA (1992) The Branemark system of oral reconstruction. A color atlas. Ishiyaku EuroAmerica, St. Louis, Mo.Google Scholar
- Shulman LB, Shepherd NJ (1990) Complications of dental implants. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am 2:499–513Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007