Motivic Spaces and Spectra
Part of the Universitext book series (UTX)
- 1.8k Downloads
As our last application of the machinery discussed in these talks, we come to an approach to the main topic of this summer school: motivic spaces and spectra.
KeywordsAlgebraic Topology Homotopy Theory Motivic Functor Homotopy Category Lift Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.2. A. K. Bousfield and D. M. Kan. Homotopy limits, completions and localizations. Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 304. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1972.Google Scholar
- 13.13. M. Levine. Lectures in nordfjordeid. In Summer school on motivic homotopy theory. This volume.Google Scholar
- 14.14. E. L. Lima. The Spanier-Whitehead duality in new homotopy categories. Summa Brasil. Math., 4: 91–148, 1959.Google Scholar
- 15.15. M. Lydakis. Simplicial functors and stable homotopy theory. Preprint 98-049, SFB 343, Bielefeld, June 1998.Google Scholar
- 16.16. S. M. Lane. Categories for the working mathematician, Vol. 5 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics. Springer-Verlag, New York, second edition, 1998.Google Scholar
- 20.20. D. Quillen. On the (co-)homology of commutative rings. In Applications of Categorical Algebra (Proc. Sympos. Pure Math., Vol. XVII, New York, 1968), pp. 65–87. Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 1970.Google Scholar
- 22.22. V. Voevodsky, P. A. Østvær, and O. Röndigs. Voevodsky's lectures in nordfjordeid. In Summer school on motivic homotopy theory. This volume.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007