Exact Solution of a Class of Frequency Assignment Problems in Cellular Networks
The L(h, k)-labeling is an assignment of frequencies to the transmitters/receivers of a multihop radio network such that ‘close’transmitters must have frequencies which differ by at least k, and ‘very close’ transmitters must have frequencies which differ by at least h. The span of an L(h,k)-labeling is the difference between the largest and the smallest assigned frequency. In this paper we study the L(h, k)-labeling problem of cellular graphs, seeking those with minimum span for each value of k and h ≥ k.
KeywordsL(h&k)-labeling multihop radio networks frequency assignment problem cellular graphs
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aardal, K.I., van Hoesel, S.P.M., Koster, A.M.C.A., Mannino, C., Sassano, A.: Models and Solution Techniques for Frequency Assignment Problems. ZIB-Report 01-40, Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum fur Informationstechnik Berlin (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Bertossi, A.A., Pinotti, C.M., Tan, R.B.: Channel assignment with separation for interference avoidance in wireless networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (in press); Preliminary version in ACM Workshop DIAL M 2000 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Calamoneri, T., Petreschi, R.: L(2, 1)-Labeling of Planar Graphs (Extended Abstract). In: Proceedings of 5th ACM Int. Workshop on Discrete Algorithms and Methods for Mobile Computing and Communications (DIAL M), pp. 28–33 (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Calamoneri, T., Pelc, A., Petreschi, R.: Labeling trees with a condition at distance two. In: Proceedings of R.C. Bose Centenary Symp. on Discr. Math. And Applications. electronic notes in discrete mathemathics (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Calamoneri, T., Vocca, P.: On the Approximability of the L(h, k)-Labelling Problem (2003) (manuscript)Google Scholar
- 16.Koster, A.M.C.A.: Frequency Assignment. Ph.D. thesis, Universiteit Maastricht (1999)Google Scholar
- 19.Murphey, R.A., Pardalos, P.M., Resende, M.G.C.: Frequency Assignment Problems. In: Du, D.-Z., Pardalos, P.M. (eds.) Handbook of Combinatorial Optimization, pp. 295–377. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht (1999)Google Scholar
- 21.Sen, A., Roxborough, T., Medidi, S.: Upper and Lower Bounds of a Class of Channel Assignmet Problems in Cellular Networks. IEEE INFOCOM 1998 (1998)Google Scholar
- 22.Shepherd, M.: Radio Channel Assignment. Ph.D. thesis, Merton College, Oxford (1998)Google Scholar