Seizing Power: Shaders and Storytellers
- 725 Downloads
Graphics hardware has quickly moved past the challenges of previous years, such as realtime projection, simple lighting, heavy tessellations, and surface texturing. New hardware provides a richer context not only for final imagery in games and similar immersive environments, but also has begun to revolutionize the tools used to create entertainments both in realtime and in static formats like TV and motion pictures.
KeywordsGraphic Hardware Shader Program Hardware Profile Simple Lighting Modern Graphic Hardware
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Akenine-Möller, T., Haines, E.: Real Time Shading (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.De Tolnay, C.: History and Techniques of Old Master Drawing (1943)Google Scholar
- 3.Egan, W.G., Hilgeman, T.W.: Optical Properties of Inhomogeneous Materials; Applications to Geology, Astronomy, and Engineering (1979)Google Scholar
- 4.Gritz, L., Apodaca, A.A.: Advanced RenderMan: Creating CGI for Motion Pictures (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Hunter, F., Fuqua, P.: Light Science and Magic (1997)Google Scholar
- 6.Klee, P.: Pädagogisches Skizzenbuch (1923)Google Scholar
- 7.Sargent, J.S., Swinglehurst, E.: John Singer Sargent (2001)Google Scholar