On Easy-to-Handle Holocameras for Endoscopic Applications
- 205 Downloads
In spite of the fact that in recent years the performance of the various endoscopes — especially after the introduction of fiber optics — has considerably been improved, they still have several drawbacks. One of these is the very limited depth of focus, another that they have a rather restricted field of view, thus, if information from the entire wall of the cavity.to be investigated is needed, the endoscope has to be rotated around its optical axis.
KeywordsOptical Axis Beam Splitter Reference Beam Panoramic View Entire Wall
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Hadbawnik: Dissertation, Stuttgart 1975Google Scholar
- 2.K. Grunewald, H. Wochutka: in Holography in Medicine and Biology, ed. by G. von Bally, Springer Series in Optical Sciences, Vol. 18 (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York 1979 )Google Scholar
- 5.R. Hill: Brit. Pat. 225. 398 (1924)Google Scholar
- 6.H. Schulz: DRP 620. 538 (1935)Google Scholar
- 7.A. Merle: DRP 672. 393 (1939)Google Scholar
- 8.S. Majoros: Hung. Pat. 143. 538 (1954)Google Scholar