Part of the Springer Series in Optical Sciences book series (SSOS, volume 70)
- 737 Downloads
This chapter introduces typical examples for the electron holography techniques that have hitherto been developed.
KeywordsSpherical Aberration Object Wave Electron Holography Carrier Fringe Conjugate Image
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 5.5J. Endo, T. Matsuda, A. Tonomura: Interference electron microscopy by means of holography. Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 18, 2291 (1979)Google Scholar
- 5.6J. Endo, T. Kawasaki, T. Osakabe, A. Tonomura: Sensitivity improvement in electron-holographic interferometry. Proc. 13th Int’I Commission for Optics (Sapporo 1984), ed. by H. Ohzu ( Organizing Committee, Sapporo 1984 ) pp. 480–481Google Scholar
- 5.8H.I. Bjelkhagen: Silver Halide Recording Materials and Their Processing, Springer Ser. Opt. Sci., Vol. 66 ( Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg 1993 )Google Scholar
- 5.11J.H. Bruning: Fringe scanning interferometers, in Optical Shop Testing, ed. by D. Malacara ( Wiley, New York 1978 ) pp. 409–437Google Scholar
- 5.13S. Hasegawa, T. Kawasaki, J. Endo, A. Tonomura: Sensitivity-enhanced electron holography and its application to magnetic recording investigations. J. Appl. Phys. 65, 2000 (1989)Google Scholar
- 5.19O. Scherzer: The theoretical resolution limit of the electron microscopy. J. Appl. Phys. 20, 20 (1949)Google Scholar
- 5.20G. Saxon: The compensation of magnetic lens wavefront aberrations in side-band holography with electrons. Optik 35, 359 (1972)Google Scholar
- 5.23I. Weingärtner, W. Mirandé, E. Menzel: Enhancement of resolution in electron microscopy. Optik 30, 318 (1969)Google Scholar
- 5.24M. Haider, S. Uhlemann, E. Schwan, H. Rose, B. Kabius, K. Urban: Electron microscopy image enhanced. Nature 392, 768 (28 April 1998 )Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1999