KeywordsSpectral Type Main Sequence Equivalent Width Main Sequence Star Bright Star
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Chapter 8. Stellar Spectra
- Böhm-Vitense: Introduction to Stellar Astrophysics, Cambridge University Press, Vol. 1–3, 1989–1992.Google Scholar
- Gray: Lectures on Spectral-line Analysis: F, G, and K stars, Arva, Ontario, 1988.Google Scholar
- Gray: The Observation and Analysis of Stellar Photospheres, 2nd edition, Cambridge University Press 1992.Google Scholar
- Mihalas: Stellar Atmospheres, Freeman 1978.Google Scholar
- Novotny: Introduction to Stellar Atmospheres and Interiors, Oxford University Press 1973.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007