KeywordsRadio Telescope Radio Astronomy Photographic Plate Chromatic Aberration Large Telescope
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Chapter 3. Observations and Instruments
- Evans: Observation in Modern Astronomy, English Universities Press 1968.Google Scholar
- Hecht, Zajac (1974): Optics, Addison-Wesley 1974.Google Scholar
- Howell (ed.): Astronomical CCD Observing and Reduction Techniques, ASP Conference Series 23, 1992.Google Scholar
- King: The History of the Telescope, Charles Griffin & Co. 1955, Dover 1979.Google Scholar
- Kitchin: Astrophysical Techniques, Hilger 1984; 4th ed., Institute of Physics Publishing 2003.Google Scholar
- Léna: Observational Astrophysics, Springer 1998.Google Scholar
- Roth (ed.): Compendium of Practical Astronomy 1–3, Springer 1994.Google Scholar
- Rutten, van Venrooij: Telescope Optics, Willman-Bell 1988.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2007