Preparation of Technetium 99mTc Pharmaceuticals
- 1.9k Downloads
KeywordsMedicinal Product Good Manufacturing Practice European Economic Community European Pharmacopeia Nordic Council
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Council of Europe (2005) European pharmacopeia, 5th edn. Maisonneuve, ParisGoogle Scholar
- European Economic Community (1997) Pharmaceutical legislation for medicinal products for human and veterinary use in the European Union. Good manufacturing practices. (Directive 91/ 356/EEC). Eudralex, vol. IV. European Economic Community, LuxembourgGoogle Scholar
- European Economic Community (1998) Notice to applicants for marketing authorization for medicinal products for human use in the European Union, Volume IIA (111/3567/92)Google Scholar
- European Free Trade Agreement (1992) Guide to good manufacturing practice for pharmaceutical products, the convention for the mutual recognition of inspections in respect of the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, Document 5/92 (PIC guidelines on GMP).Google Scholar
- Lazarus CR (1994) Techniques for dispensing of radiopharmaceuticals. In: Sampson CB (ed) Textbook of radiopharmacy, theory and practice, 2nd enlarged edn. Gordon and Breach, Philadelphia, pp 59–68Google Scholar
- Nordic Council on Medicines (1989) Radiopharmacy: preparation and control of radiopharmaceuticals in hospitals. National Library of Norway (NLN) publication No. 26, UppsalaGoogle Scholar
- Theobald AE (1994) Quality control of radiopharmaceuticals. In: Sampson CB (ed) Textbook of radiopharmacy: theory and practice, 2nd enlarged edn. Gordon and Breach, Philadelphia, pp 103–125Google Scholar
© Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2007