ShanghaiGrid Portal: The Current Stage of Building Information Grid Portal
Grid portal gives a center access point to access Grid applications and resources. Currently the existing Grid portals are mainly designed for computational Grids which put focus on how to view files, submit and monitor jobs. That alleviate the complexity of using the Grid application. The ShanghaiGrid is an Information Grid which puts focus on how to provide various services in Grid environment to public rather than to scientists. In ShanghaiGrid portal the portal information service, workflow service and transaction service are very important to achieve the goal of building a web interface for citizens to seamlessly and transparently use the Grid services located in ShanghaiGrid environment. This paper reports our current research and implementation of the ShanghaiGrid portal.
KeywordsGrid Service Information Grid Service Repository Grid Portal Information Grid Service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Thomas, M.: The GridPort Toolkit: a System for Building Grid Portal s. In: 10th HPDCGoogle Scholar
- 2.Li, M.: Portal Lab: A Web Services Toolkit for Building Semantic Grid Portal s. In: CCGRID 2003 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Natrajan, A., Nguyen-Tuong, A.: The Legion Grid PortalGoogle Scholar
- 7.Hyatt, M.: The information grid, http://www.ibm.com/developerworks
- 8.Yu, J.: A Framework for Implementing Transactions on Gird Service. In: CIT 2004 (2004) (accepted)Google Scholar
- 9.Keen, M.: Patterns: Implementing an SOA using an Enterprise Service Bus, IBM RedbookGoogle Scholar
- 11.Krishnan, S., Wagstrom, P., Laszewski, G.V.: GSFL: A Workflow Framework for Grid Services. Argonne National Laboratory (August 2002)Google Scholar