Research on Service-Oriented Software Framework
The service-Oriented development includes two aspects: service design and service integration. Based on the restraint from the correlation among the methods of cooperative components to form web services, we put forward the model of service component, analyze the correlation among the components and discuss the rule to form service; furthermore, propose the concept and method of “invoking in infrastructure” to reduce the dependency relationship during invoking; finally, we study the framework and mechanism to realize asynchronous operations based on existed web service standard and the platform on which service components run.
KeywordsService Composition Service Component Service Operation Component Interface Interface Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tsalgatidou, A., Pilioura, T.: An Overview of Standards and Related Technology in Web services. Distributed and Parallel Databases 12(3), Kluwer Academic Publishers (2002)Google Scholar
- 2.Curbera, F., Duftler, M., Khalaf, R., Nagy, W., Mukhi, N., Weerawarana, S.: Unraveling the Web Services Web: An Introduction to SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI. IEEE Internet Computing 6(2) (March/April 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Mennie, D., Pagurek, B.: An Architecture to Support Dynamic Composition of Service Components. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Component-Oriented Programming (WCOP 2000), Sophia Antipolis, France, June 13 (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Brown, A., Johnston, S., Kelly, K.: Using Service-Oriented Architecture and Component- Based Development to Build Web Service Applications. A Rational software whitepaper from IBM (April 2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Leymann, F.: Web Services Flow Language 1.0., IBM Software Group (May 2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Maamar, Z., Benatallah, B., Mansoor, W.: Service Chart Diagrams - Description & Application. In: Proceedings of the Twelfth International World Wide Web (March 2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Lüer, C., van der Hoek, A.: Composition Environments for Deployable Software Components. technical report uci-ics-02-18 – 08/22/2002Google Scholar
- 8.Maamar, Z.: Quan Z. Sheng, Boualem Benatallah: Interleaving Web Services Composition and Execution Using Software Agents and Delegation (2003), http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~qsheng/papers/maamar.pdf
- 9.Shi-kun, Z., Wen-juan, Z., Xin, C., Li-fu, W., Fu-qing, Y.: Building and Assembling Reusable Components Based on Software Architecture. Journal of Software 12(9) (December 2001)Google Scholar