A Study on Semantic Web-Based Credit Evaluation Service
In order to solve the problem of how to find the proper service desired by the user quickly and accurately from the large group of credit evaluation Web Services, this paper proposes the credit evaluation service based on Semantic Web to implement the share and reuse of credit evaluation service, and satisfy the request of credit evaluation service from different users. First, the architecture of semantic web-based credit evaluation service is introduced. Then the building of Domain Ontology, Web Service description and Web Service discovery, which are the main issues in the semantic web-based credit evaluation service, are discussed in the paper.
KeywordsSemantic Web Web Service Credit Evaluation Ontology
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berners-Lee, T.: Weaving the Web. Harpur, San Francisco (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Berners-Lee, T., Hendler, J., Lassila, O.: The Semantic Web. Scientific American (2001)Google Scholar
- 3.Maedche, Staab, S.: Learning Ontologies for the Semantic Web. Semantic Web (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Uschold, M., King, M.: Towards a methodology for building ontology. In: Workshop on basic ontological issues in knowledge sharing, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 373–380 (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Gómez-Pérez, S., Corcho, O.: Ontology Languages for the Semantic Web. IEEE Intelligent Systems, 54–60 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Ankolekar, N., Burstein, M., Hobbs, J., et al.: DAML-S: Semantic Markup for Web Services. In: Proceedings of the International Semantic Web Working Symposium, SWWS (2001)Google Scholar
- 7.Paolucci, M., Kawamura, T., Payne, T.R., Sycara, K.: Semantic matching of web services capabilities. In: ISWC (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Bussler, C., Fensel, D., Maedche, A.: A Conceptual Architecture for Semantic Web Enabled Web Services SIGMOD Record. Special Issue Semantic Web and Databases (2002)Google Scholar