Feedback-Assisted Iterative Learning Control for Batch Polymerization Reactor
An algorithm of the feedback-assisted iterative learning control (FBAILC) was proposed for a batch repeatable operation process. Control law of FBAILC was based on the inverse of process model, added the filter polynomial in iterative learning and analyzed the convergence of FBAILC algorithm. On-line estimator method of the process parameters was introduced in application, which achieved the parameter self-tuning of controller. The effectiveness of the proposed method was demonstrated by simulation results.
KeywordsReference Trajectory Iterative Learn Control Control Curve Filter Polynomial Jacket Temperature
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Antonio, V.: Time-Optimal Plug & Control for Integrating and FOPDT Processes. Journal of Process Control 3, 195–202 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Y.-S.X., J.-Y.S.: Performance Evaluation and Optimization of Human Control Strategy. Robotics and Autonomous Systems 1, 19–36 (2002) Google Scholar
- 4.F.-R.G., Y.-G.Y., C. S.: Robust Iterative Learning Control with Applications to Injection Molding Process. Chemical Engineering Science 24, 7025–7034 (2001) Google Scholar
- 6.Peter, B., Gold, S.: On the Equivalence of Causal LTI Iterative Learning Control and Feedback Control. Automatica 4, 703–708 (2002)Google Scholar
- 7.J.-X.X., T.-H.L., Ying,T.: Enhancing Trajectory Tracking for a Class of Process Control Problems Using Iterative Learning. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence 1, 53–64 (2002)Google Scholar