Stock Price Forecasting: Statistical, Classical and Fuzzy Neural Network Approach
- 663 Downloads
An AR model, a classical neural feedforward network and an artificial fuzzy neural network based on B-spline member ship functions are presented and considered. Some preliminary results and further experiments that we performed are presented.
KeywordsNeural and fuzzy neural networks B-spline functions Autoregressive models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bayhan, G.M.: Sales Forecasting Using Adaptive Signal Processing Algorithms. Neural Network World 7(4-5), 579–589 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Darbellay, G.: A Non-Linear Correlation Measure and its Application to Financial Time Series. Neural Network World 5(4), 401–405 (1955)Google Scholar
- 5.Kecman, V.: Learning ang sioft computing: support vector machines, neural networks, and fuzzy logic models. Massechusetts Institute of Technology (2001)Google Scholar
- 6.Marček, D.: Stock Price Prediction Using Autoregressive Models and Signal Processing Procedures. Proceedings of the 16th Conference MME 1998, Cheb 8.-10.9.1998, pp. 114-121 (1998) Google Scholar
- 8.Takagi, T., Sugeno, M.: Fuzzy identification of systems and its applications to modelling and control. IEEE trans. System Man. Cybernet,16 yr ,116–132 (1985)Google Scholar
- 10.Wu, Z.Q., Harris, C.J.: Indirect Adaptive Neurofuzzy Estimation of Nonlinear Time Series. Neural Network World 3/96, 407–416 Google Scholar