Packing Problems with Orthogonal Rotations
In this extended abstract, we present approximation algorithms for the following packing problems: the strip packing problem, the two-dimensional bin packing problem, the three-dimensional strip packing problem, and the three-dimensional bin packing problem. For all these problems, we consider orthogonal packings where 90° rotations are allowed. The algorithms we show for these problems have asymptotic performance bounds 1.613, 2.64, 2.76 and 4.89, respectively. We also present an algorithm for the z-oriented three-dimensional packing problem with asymptotic performance bound 2.64. To our knowledge the bounds presented here are the best known for each problem.
KeywordsPacking Problem Orthogonal Rotation Asymptotic Performance Strip Packing Problem Orthogonal Packing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Coffman Jr., E.G., Garey, M.R., Johnson, D.S.: Approximation algorithms for bin packing - an updated survey. In: Ausiello, G., Lucertini, M., Serafini, P. (eds.) Algorithms design for computer system design, pp. 49–106. Springer, New York (1984)Google Scholar
- 4.Coffman Jr., E.G., Garey, M.R., Johnson, D.S.: Approximation algorithms for bin packing - a survey. In: Hochbaum, D. (ed.) Approximation algorithms. PWS (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.Johnson, D.S.: Near-optimal bin packing algorithms. PhD thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Mass (1973)Google Scholar
- 8.Kenyon, C., Remila, E.: Approximate strip packing. In: 37th Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, pp. 31–36 (1996)Google Scholar
- 12.Vazirani, V.V.: Approximation Algorithms. Springer, Heidelberg (2001)Google Scholar