Blockchain and Health
Many hopes are vested in the use of Blockchain in health care, but is it a temporary fad or is it going to revolutionize the field? Blockchain is a technology that holds great potential, but technologies are tools, not end-to-end solutions. There are some friction points in health care where Blockchain can really make a difference and others where it will be completely useless.
KeywordsBlockchain Data Electronic health records Safety Privacy
- 4.@berci. Top 12 companies bringing blockchain to healthcare – The Medical Futurist. 2018.Google Scholar
- 5.Estonia prescribes blockchain for healthcare data security – Health Matters. 2018.Google Scholar
- 6.Paid program: block chain meets cold chain. 2017.Google Scholar
- 7.MediLedger – blockchain solutions for pharma companies. 2018.Google Scholar
- 8.Blockchain in healthcare: 2017’s successes – CoinDesk. 2017. https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-healthcare-2017s-successes/.