Electromagnetic Fields of Dipole Radiators on Spherical Scatterers
Part of the Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE, volume 523)
- 338 Downloads
As is well known, electromagnetic fields excited by elementary radiators (dipoles), also known as elementary vibrators, can be easily found using Green’s functions.
KeywordsSpherical Scatterers Radial Electric Dipole Perfectly Conducting Sphere System Of Linear Algebraic Equations (SLAE) Diffraction Radius
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Rezunenko, V.A., Roshchupkin, S.V., Radchenko, E.I.: Diffraction field of the vertical dipole from sphere with aperture, screening by the dielectric layer. Proc. Int. Conf. ICATT’2007, 128–130 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Li, L.-W., Fei, T., Wu, Q., Yeo, T.-S.: Convergence acceleration for calculating radiated fields by a vertical electric dipole in the presence of a large sphere. Proc IEEE AP Int. Symp., 117–120 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Amin, M.: Scattered fields by a sphere present in near field of a Hertz dipole. Proc. Int. Conf. INMIC’2001, 165–172 (2001)Google Scholar
- 5.Penkin, Yu.M, Katrich, V.A., Nesterenko, M.V., Blinova, N.K.: Effect of surface impedance on radiation fields of spherical antennas. Prog. Electromagnet. Res. L, PIERL 71, 83–89 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Voskresensky, D.I., Ponomarev, L.I., Filippov, V.S.: Convex Scanning Antennas. Sovetskoye Radio, Moscow (1978). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Bakhrakh, L.D., Kremenetsky, S.D.: Synthesis of Radiating Systems (Theory and Methods of Calculation). Sovetskoye Radio, Moscow (1974). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 11.Zelkin, Ye.G.: Construction of Radiating System According to Specified Radiation Pattern. Gosenergoizdat, Moscow (1963). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 12.Zelkin, Ye.G., Sokolov, V.G.: Methods of Antenna Synthesis. Sovetskoye Radio, Moscow (1980). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 13.Minkovich, B.M., Yakovlev, V.P.: Theory of Antenna Synthesis. Sovetskoye Radio, Moscow (1969). (in Russian)Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019