Trends of Vegetation Ecosystem Distribution in Jiangxi Province
Climate is one of the most important factors in determining vegetation types and their distribution on Earth, while vegetation is the most direct reflection of Earth’s climate change. In 1807, Humboldt and Bonpland studied the distribution of climate and species in their book “ Essai sur la geographie des plantes” . In 1823, Schouw explored the relationship between plant flora and vegetation type distribution and multiple climatic factors . In 1872 Griesebach formed the first map of the vegetation distribution according to the vegetation appearance and its climatic factors.
- 1.Humboldt, V.A., and A. Bonpland. 2012. Essai sur la geographie desplantes. Paris: Editorial Maxtor.Google Scholar
- 2.Schouw, J.F. 1823. Grundzuge einer allgemeinen Pflanzengeographie: Mit 4 Taf. Reimer.Google Scholar
- 3.Merriam, C.H. 1892. The geographic distribution of life in North America: With special reference to the mammalia, vol. 7. Biological Society of Washington.Google Scholar
- 5.Fan, Z. 2005. Design and application of resources and environment modelbase system: Spatial trend and scenarios modeling of terrestrial ecosystems in China (in Chinese). PhD thesis. Institute of Geographical and Natural Resources Research, CAS (In Chinese).Google Scholar
- 8.Yue, T. 2011. Surface modeling: High accuracy and high speed methods, vol. 2. New York: CRC Press. ISBN: 1439817588.Google Scholar
- 10.Yang, Z., G. Zhou, and D. Yang. 2003. Comparison of simulated vegetation distribution in China produced by four popular climate-vegetation classification models. Acta Phytoecological Sinica 27 (5): 587–593. (in Chinese).Google Scholar