Cloned Vehicle Behavior Analysis Framework
Cloned vehicles brought tremendous harm to transportation management and public safety, which necessitates an efficient detection mechanism to discern the behaviors of cloned vehicles. The ubiquitous inspection spots deployed in the city have been collecting moving information of passing vehicles. Thus the positional sequences of inspection spots that vehicles passed by could form into their travelling traces. This provides us unprecedented opportunity to detect cloned vehicles. In this paper, we first propose a framework to discern the behaviors of cloned vehicles, called CVAF. It consists of three parts, including cloned vehicle detection, trajectory differentiation using matching degree-based clustering, and behavior pattern extraction. The experimental results on the real-world data show that our CVAF framework can identify cloned vehicle and discern their behavior patterns effectively. Our proposal can assist traffic control and public security department to solve the crime of cloned vehicle.
KeywordsCloned vehicle Object identification Behavior pattern mining
Our research is supported by the National Key Research and Development Program of China (2016YFB1000905), NSFC (Nos. 61702423, 61370101, 61532021, U1501252, U1401256 and 61402180), Shanghai Knowledge Service Platform Project (No. ZF1213).
- 1.Cao, H., Mamoulis, N., Cheung, D.W.: Mining frequent spatio-temporal sequential patterns. In: ICDM, pp. 82–89 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Dai, C.: Data Analysis to the traffic checkpoint based on cloud computing. Ph.D. thesis, South China University of Technology (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Giannotti, F., Nanni, M., Pinelli, F., Pedreschi, D.: Trajectory pattern mining. In: KDD, pp. 330–339 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, M., Mao, J., Yuan, P., Jin, C.: Detection of fake plate vehicles based on traffic data stream. J. East Chin. Normal Univ. 2, 63–76 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, Y., Liu, C.: An approach to instantly detecting fake plates based on large-scale ANPR data. In: WISA, pp. 287–292 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Pei, J., Han, J., Dayal, U., Hsu, M.: Prefixspan: mining sequential patterns by prefix-projected growth. In: ICDE, pp. 215–224 (2001)Google Scholar