Case Study: Digital Consulting for Dental Practices by Benchmarking
Owners of dental practices are entrepreneurs, but often lack comprehensive business knowledge. Thus, they often would need advice from a professional business consultant. However, given the revenue size of a common dental practice, fees for a professional management consulting project are simply not in financial reach for most dentists. By conducting a benchmarking study of a dental practice using an online platform, the dentist gains access to a proven consulting method and recognizes a clear and objective perspective on strengths and improvement potential for the practice. For the very first time, a professional benchmarking is available at an affordable base price. In addition, standardized consulting services can be booked on top for reasonable prices.
- BestPrax (2017) Das BestPrax®-Benchmarking für Ihre Zahnarztpraxis. https://www.bestprax.de/. Accessed 01 Aug 2017
- Ettorchi-Tardy A, Levif M, Michel P (2012) Benchmarking: a method for continuous quality improvement in health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3359088/. Accessed 01 Aug 2017
- Kassenzahnärztliche Bundesvereinigung (2016) Jahrbuch 2016: Statistische Basisdaten zur vertragszahnärztlichen Versorgung, Cologne, Zahnarzt Wirtschaft Praxis, pp 114–141Google Scholar
- Tracy E (2016) Benchmarking a dental practice for success. http://www.oregondentalcpas.com/blog/featured-stories/benchmarking-a-dental-practice-for-success/. Accessed 01 Aug 2017
- Zahnarzt Wirtschaft Praxis (2009) Wie Benchmarking Ihre Praxis besser macht, 6/2009, pp 24–25Google Scholar