Screening of Pathological Gene in Breast Cancer Based on Logistic Regression
Breast cancer has become the focus of the pathological gene screening research. In this paper, logistic regression and multiple hypothesis testing are used to screen the pathological gene based on the existing breast cancer genetic data. Then referencing the confidence level, the p-value of logistic regression is used to screen the pathological gene initially. Furthermore, by considering the Type I error, the multiple hypothesis testing is used to make the result accurate. In addition, SVM is used to test the reliability of this paper’s methods. In order to illustrate the feasibility of this method, each gene which screened by this method is tested and verified by the literature of breast cancer.
KeywordsLogistic regression BH testing Bonferroni testing Gene screening
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grand No. 11371174 and 11271163).
- 2.Peng, X., Sun, L., Huo, H.: The effect of apelin-13 on breast MCF-7 cell proliferation and invasion via activate ERK1/2 signaling pathways. J. Northeast Normal Univ. (Nat. Sci.) 47(3), 127–131 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Tang, X., Zhou, Y., Zhang, W.: Correlation between expression of TOP2A and HER2 signaling pathway in breast cancer. J. Xi‘an Jiaotong Univ. Med. Sci. 36(4), 519–522 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Edition, S.: Applied logistic regression analysis. Technometrics 38(2), 184–186 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Zou, J., Liang, Q.: Progress in data mining techniques of diagnosis of breast cancer. J. Biomed. Eng. 29(2), 375–378 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Jin, H., Zhou, L.: Reconsideration on hypothesis test and P value. J. Environ. Occup. Med. 34(2), 95–98 (2017)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, W., Yuan, P., Yu, D., et al.: A single-nucleotide polymorphism in the 3′-UTR region of the adipocyte fatty acid binding protein 4 gene is associated with prognosis of triple-negative breast cancer. Oncotarget 7(14), 18984–18998 (2016)Google Scholar
- 15.Chen, L., Ye, C., Huang, Z., et al.: Differentially expressed genes and potential signaling pathway in Asian people with breast cancer by preliminary analysis of a large sample of the microarray data. J. South. Med. Univ. 34(6), 807–812 (2014)Google Scholar
- 16.Gao, J., Zhang, J., Dong, Y.: Clinical significance of detection of serum Leptin, Insulin_like growth factor-1 and Tunor necrosis factor α in breast cancer patients. Lab. Med. 20(1), 28–29 (2005)Google Scholar
- 17.Reddy, N.M., Kalyani, P., Kaiser, J.: Adiponectin and Leptin molecular actions and clinical significance in breast cancer. Int. J. Hematol.-Oncol. Stem Cell Res. 8(1), 31 (2014)Google Scholar