Proposal of a Disaster Support Expert System Using Accumulated Empirical Data
In this paper, we implemented a disaster support expert system for emergency response headquarters. This system consists of the disaster information storage system and the disaster information visualization system. The disaster information storage system stores disaster case, disaster response record, and local disaster prevention plan. And, the disaster visualization system visualizes past disaster information and correspondence records accumulated in the disaster information storage system. By using this system, the emergency response headquarters can promptly and appropriately disaster response through accumulated past disaster cases and disaster response records.
This research was supported by JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number JP16K00119.
- 1.United Nations University: World Risk Report 2016. http://collections.unu.edu/eserv/UNU:5763/WorldRiskReport2016_small.pdf. Accessed Apr 2018
- 2.Numada, M., Meguro, K.: Development of disaster process system case for Yabuki town in Fukushima prefecture, Seisan-kenkyu, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 227–231 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Cabinet Office: The major issues of emergency response measures in the Great East Japan Earthquake, http://www.bousai.go.jp/jishin/syuto/taisaku_wg/5/pdf/3.pdf. Accessed Apr 2018
- 4.The council on possibility of utilization of emergency call by social networking service in a large-scale disaster, The report of the council on possibility of utilization of emergency call by social networking service in a large-scale disaster, http://www.fdma.go.jp/neuter/topics/houdou/h25/2503/250327_1houdou/02_houkokusho.pdf. Accessed Apr 2018
- 5.Hirohara, Y., Ishida, T.: Proposal of a cloud disaster information sharing system for disaster headquarters. In: Proceedings of the Visualization Society of Japan Visualization Conference (Hitachi 2016), vol. 36, no. 2, p. B106 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Ishida, T., Hirohara, Y., Kukimoto, N., Shibata, Y.: Proposal of a decision support system for the local government’s disaster control headquarters. In: Proceedings of the 22nd International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics, pp. 649–652 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Ishida, T., Hirohara, Y., Uchida, N., Shibata, Y.: Implementation of an integrated disaster information cloud system for disaster control. J. Internet Serv. Inf. Secur. (JISIS) 7(4), 1–20 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Hamamura, A., Fukushima, T., Yoshino, T., Esuga, N.: AkariMap: evacuation support system for everyday use in offline environment. In: Proceedings of the Multimedia, Distributed, Cooperative, and Mobile Symposium (DICOMO2014) Symposium, pp. 2070–2078 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Nonaka, H., Shoujima, H.: A decision support system for emergency operation. J. Jpn. Soc. Artif. Intell. 15(3), 469–476 (2000)Google Scholar
- 11.Twitter API. https://developer.twitter.com/. Accessed Apr 2018
- 12.Open Street Map. http://openstreetmap.org/. Accessed Apr 2018