Modelling the Validation Process of Enterprise Software Systems
The paper highlights the problem of the criteria-based assessment of the software system taking into account their sustainability, maintainability, and usability. The extended iteration model of creating software as well as its subsequent implementation is emphasised. The mathematical model for validating the software by highly qualified experts is introduced. It is followed by presenting the general pseudocode on the basis of which it is possible to program the software responsible for choosing the appropriate experts who are able to validate the software types.
KeywordsSoftware development Software quality Criteria-based assessment Software expert Software validation Validation process Mathematical model Extended iterative model Model for validating
This paper was supported by the project SGS at the Silesian University in Opava, School of Business Administration in Karvina.
- 3.Baginski, J., Bialas, A.: Validation of the software supporting information security and business continuity management processes. Complex Syst. Dependability 170, 1–17 (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Gren, L., Goldman, A.: Useful statistical methods for human factors research in software engineering: a discussion on validation with quantitative data. In: 9th IEEE/ACM International Workshop on Cooperative and Human Aspects of Software Engineering, pp. 121–124 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1145/2897586.2897588
- 11.Aversano, L., Grasso, C., Tortorella, M.: Validation of a measurement framework of business process and software system alignment. In: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Information Systems Analysis and Specification, vol. 3, pp. 470–474 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Kerry, E.: Software engineering practices to improve code quality and prepare for validation. In: Proceedings of the 5th Frontiers in Biomedical Devices Conference and Exposition, pp. 85–86 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Zawistowski, P.: The method of measurement system software automatic validation using business rules management system. In: Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments (2015). https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2205929
- 15.ISO/IEC 25010:2011.: International Organization for Standardization, 20 December 2017. https://www.iso.org/standard/35733.html
- 16.Ghahrai, A.: Iterative Model, 18 December 2017. https://www.testingexcellence.com/iterative-model/
- 17.Powell-Morse, A.: Iterative Model: What Is It and When Should You Use It? 18 December 2017. https://airbrake.io/blog/sdlc/iterative-model