Statistics of Labor and Company Personnel
Part of the Studies in Systems, Decision and Control book series (SSDC, volume 158)
- 264 Downloads
Company personnel is a set of individuals having relations with a company which acts as a legal entity, and these relations are governed by an employment contract.
KeywordsCompany Personnel Labor Productivity Dynamics Work Time Utilization Time Funding Payroll
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Asaliev, A.M. Assessment of personnel in company /Asaliev, A.M., Vukovich, G.G., Kirillova, O.G., Kosareva, E.A. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 200 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Asaliev, A. M. Economics and human resources management: Textbook / Asaliev, A. M., Vukovich, G.G., Stroiteleva, T.G. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 143 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Berezhnoi, V.I. Statistics in examples and problems: textbook/Berezhnoi, V.I., Bigdai, O.B., Berezhnaya, O.V., Kiseleva O.A. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.Biryukov, V.A. Theory of economic analysis: textbook/Biryukov, V.A., Sharonin, P.N. - 2nd edition. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 444 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.Bychin, V. B. Work standardizing/ Bychin V.B., Malinin S.V, Novikova E.V. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2015. - 352 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Garnov, A.P. Analysis and diagnostics of company financial and economic activity: Textbook/Garnov, A.P. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 365 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Golovina, S.Yu. International labor standards and Russian labor law: prospects of coordination: Monograph / Under edition by Golovin, S.Yu., Lyutov, N.L. - M.: Yur.Norma, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 256 pp.Google Scholar
- 8.Civil Code of the Russian Federation (with amendments as of October 01, 2015.) // http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5142/ (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 9.Endovitsky, D.A. Remuneration of personnel: regulations, count and reporting, economic analysis [Electronic resource]: textbook for university students studying specialties 080109 “Accounting, analysis and audit”, 080105 “Finance and credit”/Endovitsky, D.A., Vostrikova, L.A. - M.: YUNITI-DANA, 2012. - 303 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.Ivanov, Yu.N. Economic statistics: Textbook/Ivanov Yu.N. – 5th edition, revised and supplemented. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 584 pp.Google Scholar
- 11.Kazantsev, S.Ya. Legal statistics [Electronic resource]: textbook for university students studying “Law” specialty, for cadets and attendees of the Interior Ministry educational institutions / [Demivo, V.N. et al.]; under edition by Kazantsev, S.Ya., Lebedev, S.Ya., Inshakov, S.M.. – 2nd -edition, revised and supplemented. - M.: YUNITI-DANA: Zakon I pravo, 2012. - 271 pp.Google Scholar
- 12.Kamyshanov, P.I. Financial and management accounting and analysis: textbook/Kamyshanov, P.I., Kamyshanov, A.P. – M.: INFRA-M, 2016. – 592 pp.Google Scholar
- 13.Kanke, A.A. Analysis of financial and economic activity of company: Textbook/Kanke, A.A., Koshevaya, I.P., - 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. - M.: ID FORUM, NITS INFRA-M, 2017. - 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 14.Kartashova, L.V. Human resources management: Textbook. – M.: INFRA-M, 2017. – 235 pp. – (Textbooks for MBA program).Google Scholar
- 15.Kibanov, A.Ya. Management of organization personnel: textbook/under edition by Kibanov, A.Ya. – 4th edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: INFRA-M, 2017. – 695 pp.Google Scholar
- 16.Key indicators of labor market of UN KILM 3 // http://kilm.ilo.org/2011/download/kilmcompleteEN.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 17.Krasnova, L.N. Company economy: Textbook / Krasnova, L.N., Ginzburg, M.Yu., Sadykova, R.R. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 374 pp.Google Scholar
- 18.Luneev, V.V. Legal statistics: Textbook/Luneev, V.V.; Institute of State and Law of Russian Academy of Science. – 3rd edition, revised and supplemented - M.: Norma: INFRA-M, 2010. - 448 pp.Google Scholar
- 19.Lupei, N.A. Finance: Textbook/Lupei, N.A., Sobolev, V.I., 3rd edition. - M.: Magister, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 448 pp.Google Scholar
- 20.Malykh, N.I. Statistics. Vol. 2. Social and economic statistics: textbook and workshop for academy bachelor programs/Malykh, N.I.– M.: Yurite publishing house, 2016. – 540 pp.Google Scholar
- 21.Microeconomic statistics: Textbook/Edited by Ilienkov, S.D.– M.: Finance and statistics, 2004.Google Scholar
- 22.Tax Code of the Russian Federation (part one) of July 31, 1998 No. 146–FZ (edition of June 08, 2015) (revised and supplemented, came into force since July 08, 2015) // https://www.consultant.ru/law/ (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 23.Orlovsky, Yu.P. Minimal boundaries of salary. Effective contract / Orlovsky, Yu.P. - M.: Contract, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 128 pp.Google Scholar
- 24.Palamarchuk, A.S. Company economics: Textbook/Palamarchuk, A.S. - M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2016. - 458 pp.Google Scholar
- 25.Resolution of 13th International Conference of Labor Statisticians (1983) //http://kilm.ilo.org/2011/download/kilmcompleteEN.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 26.Resolution of 15th International Conference of Labor Statisticians of ILO (1993) – International classification of status of employed (ICSE) UN/ ILO // www.gks.ru/metod/resol.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 27.Resolution of 19th International Conference of Labor Statisticians (2013) // http://laborsta.ilo.org/applv8/data/icsee.html (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 28.Sibirskaya, E.V. Methodology of managing personnel in service sector (textbook) / Sibirskaya, E.V., Petrukhina, E.V., Stroeva, O.A., Lyapina, I.R., Gubareva, L.I. – Orel: OSU publishing house, 2013. – 247 pp.Google Scholar
- 29.Statistics: Textbook/ Editor Ionin, V.G. – 3rd edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: INFRA-M, 2010.Google Scholar
- 30.Statistics: Textbook for higher education institutions/Editor Eliseeva, I. I. – SPb et al.: Piter, 2011.Google Scholar
- 31.Labor and employment in Russia. 2015: Statistical bulletin/Rosstat – M., 2015. – 274 pp. // http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2015/trud15.pdf (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 32.The Labor Code of the Russian Federation (with amendments as of October 5, 2015) // http://dogovor-urist.ru (Accessed October 16, 2016).
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019