Statistics of Living Standards of Population
- 276 Downloads
Population living standards can be defined as a complex social and economic category reflecting the level of supply of necessary material goods and services to the population, the achieved consumption level of these material goods and services and the extent of satisfying reasonable (rational) needs.
KeywordsMonetary Receipts Minimum Food Basket Human Development Index (HDI) Income Populations Population Spending
- 1.Aivazyan, S.A., Mkhitaryan, V.S. Applied statistics and basics of econometrics: university textbook. – M.: YUNITI, 1998. – 1022 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Godin, A.M., Statistics [Electronic resource]: Textbook / Godin, A. M. – 10th edition, revised and corrected. Publishing and trade corporation “Dashkov and и К°”, 2013.Google Scholar
- 3.Demographic concept dictionary/ edited by Rybakovsky, L.L. M.: Center of social forecasting, 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Population incomes differentiation [Electronic resource], http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 5.Dubrov, A.M., Mkhitaryan, V.S., Troshin L.I. Multidimensional statistical methods: Textbook. – M.: Finance and statistics, 2000. – 352 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Eliseeva, I. I. Statistics: textbook / Eliseeva, I.I., Kurysheva, S.V., Egorova, I.I. – M.: Prospect, 2015.Google Scholar
- 7.Kachanova, N.N. Statistics of population living standards: schoolbook / Kachanova, N.N., Glebkova, I.Yu., Dolbik-Vorobei, T.A.; edited by Salin, V.N. Moscow: KNORUS, 2016. 182 pp. (Bachelor and Master degree programs).Google Scholar
- 8.Methodological provisions on calculating indicators of population monetary spending and expenditures [Electronic resource], http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/population/level/# (Accessed October 14, 2016).
- 9.Population: encyclopedia dictionary / chief editor Melikyan, G.G. M.: Big Russian Encyclopedia, 1994.Google Scholar
- 10.On calculating the living wage per capita and across the main social and demographic population groups in the Russian Federation constituent entities in compliance with the federal law of October 24, 1997 No. 134-FZ “On living wage in the Russian Federation” (in the federal law edition of December 3, 2012 No. 233-FZ) // SPS Consultant Plus (http://www.consultant.ru/) (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 11.Panteleeva T.S., Chervyakova, G.A. Economic foundations of social work: textbook for institutions of higher professional education, 3rd edition. Moscow: Publishing Center “Academy”, 2012. p. 189.Google Scholar
- 12.Order of the Federal State Statistics Service of July 02, 2014 No. 465 “On adoption of Methodological Provisions on calculating indicators of population monetary incomes and spending” [Electronic resource], http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_167107/ (Accessed October 14, 2016).
- 13.Problems of modern economics. Inequality of population incomes: types and implications. [Electronic resource], http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nArtId=3687 (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 14.Recommendations of the Conference of European Statisticians on conducting the population and housing censuses of 2010. UN ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR EUROPE, EUROSTAT, 2006.Google Scholar
- 15.Ryabushkin, B.T. Social statistics: Textbook/Edited by corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Science Eliseeva I.I. 3rd edition, revised and enlarged. Moscow: Finance and statistics. 480 pp, illustrated, 2003.Google Scholar
- 16.Salin, V.N. Economic and statistical study of consumption. Moscow, Finance and statistics, 1990.Google Scholar
- 17.Modern economic theory. Inequality in income distribution [Electronic resource], http://modern-econ.ru/ekonomika-rossii/osobennosti/denejnye-dohody/nerav (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 18.Social and economic statistics: textbook / edited by Efimova, M.R. Moscow, Yurite, 2014.Google Scholar
- 19.Statistical tools in regional economic studies: schoolbook / Khokhlova, O.A., Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov. Moscow, publishing house of REU named after G.V. Plekhanov, 2014. 143 pp.Google Scholar
- 20.Statistical dictionary. Moscow, the State Committee on Statistics of the Russian Federation, 1996.Google Scholar
- 21.Surinov, A.E., Shashnov, S.A. On main trends in the living standards and saving behavior of the Russian population // Economic Journal of HSE. 2002. No. 3.Google Scholar
- 22.Federal law of October 24, 1997 No. 134-FZ “On the living wage in the Russian Federation” (edition of December 3, 2012.) // SPS Consultant Plus (http://www.consultant.ru/) (Accessed October 16, 2016).
- 23.Shevtsov, P.A. Methodological issues of analyzing population income level// Audit and financial analysis, 2011, No. 6. pp. 199–202.Google Scholar
- 24.Sharin, V.I. Basics of social policy and social protection: Schoolbook / Sharin V.I. Moscow, NITS INFRA-M, 2016. 383 pp, 60x90 1/16. Higher Education: Bachelor’s programs) (Binder 7BTS) ISBN 978-5-16-011700-3.Google Scholar
- 25.Economic statistics: Textbook/ Edited by professor Ivanov, Yu.N. 4th edition, revised and enlarged. Moscow, NITS Infra– M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 26.Encyclopedia of statistical terms. In 8 volumes. Methodological basics of statistics. Moscow, the Federal State Statistics Service, 2011.Google Scholar
- 27.Acemoglu, D., S. Johnson, and J. Robinson (2004). Institutions as the Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth, NBER Working Paper, No. 10481.Google Scholar
- 28.Amiel, M.H., P. Godefroy, and S. Lollivier (2013). Quality of life and well-being often go hand in hand. Insee Premiere, No. 1428, February.Google Scholar
- 29.Australian Bureau of Statistics (2010). Measures of Australia’s Progress: Is life in Australia getting better?Google Scholar
- 30.Brickman, P., and D.T. Campbell (1971). Hedonic relativism and Planning the Good Society. In Adaptation-Level Theory: A Symposion, M.H. Apley, ed., pp. 287–302.Google Scholar
- 31.Dasgupta, P. (2000). Economic Progress and the Idea of Social Capital. In Social Capital: A Multifaceted Perspective, P. Dasgupta, and I. Serageldin, eds.Google Scholar
- 32.Hall, J., and others (2010). A framework to measure the progress of societies, OECD Statistics Directorate Working Paper No. 34.Google Scholar
- 33.Layard, R. (1980). Human Satisfactions and Public Policy. Economic Journal, vol. 90, No. 363, pp. 737–750.Google Scholar
- 34.Layard, R. (2011). Happiness: Lessons from a new science.Google Scholar
- 35.Layout and Printing at United Nations, Geneva – 1424875 (R) – April 2015 – 327 – ECE/CES/31.Google Scholar
- 36.Stieglitz, J.E., A. Sen, and J.-P. Fitoussi (2009). Report by the Commission on the Measurement of Economic Performance and Social Progress.Google Scholar
- 37.United Nations, Economic Commission for Europe Conference of European Statisticians. Measuring Human Capital: leading initiatives and challenges ahead. Note prepared by OECD and an expert group chaired by New Zealand. Sixty-first plenary session, Geneva. 10–12 June 2013. ECE/CES/2013/5.Google Scholar
- 38.www.ec.europa.eu/eurostat – Eurostat.
- 39.www.gks.ru – Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service.
- 40.www.unstats.un.org – The United Nations Statistical Division.