Part of the Studies in Systems, Decision and Control book series (SSDC, volume 158)
Analyzing and interpreting the data of Russian and foreign statistics about the size, structure, movement of population and labor force; using modern equipment and information technologies for meeting analytical and research goals.
- 1.Arkhangelsky, V.M., et al. Practical demography/Arkhangelsky, V.M. et al. M.: TSSP, 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.Borisov, V.A. Demography: Textbook for higher education institutions. / Borisov, V.A. M.: NOTA BENE, 2005.Google Scholar
- 3.Godin, A.M. Statistics [Electronic resource]: Textbook / Godin, A.M., – 10th edition, revised and corrected. – Publishing and trade corporation “Dashkov and К°”, 2013.Google Scholar
- 4.Golodov, S.V. Demography and economy. Statistical analysis / Golodov, S.V., Kuznetsov, E.I. // Problems of adaptation of domestic economic and statistical methodology to international standards: collection of science articles / Financial University affiliated with the Russian Federation government; editor-in-chief Salin V.N., – M.: Nauka– Business– Paritet, 2013. – pp. 103–109.Google Scholar
- 5.Demographic definitional dictionary / Edited by professor Rybakovsky L.L. – M.: TSSP, 2003. – 352 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.Demographic encyclopedic dictionary / Editorial board: Valentei D.I., et al. - M.: Soviet encyclopedia, 1985. – 808 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Demography and population statistics: Textbook / Eliseeva, I.I., Vasilieva, E.K., Klupt, M.A., et al.; edited by Eliseeva, I.I. – M.: Finance and statistics, 2006. – 688 pp.Google Scholar
- 8.Demography: Textbook / Under general editorship of Volgin N.A., M.: RAGS Publishing House, 2003. – 384 pp.Google Scholar
- 9.Demography: Schoolbook / joint authors; edited by Glushkova, V.G., Simagin, Yu.A. – 5th edition, stereotypical. – M.: KNORUS, 2010. – 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.Eliseeva, I.I. Statistics: Textbook / Eliseeva, I.I., Kurysheva, S.V., Egorova, I.I. – M.: Prospect, 2015.Google Scholar
- 11.Zvereva, N.B. Basics of demography: Schoolbook / Zvereva, N.V., Veselkova, I.N., Elizarov, V.V. – M.: Vyshaya Shkola, 2004. – 374 pp.Google Scholar
- 12.Klupt, M.. Demography of Earth’s regions. – St. Petersburg: Piter, 2008. – 347 pp.Google Scholar
- 13.Medkov, V.M. Demography: Textbook / V. M. Medkov. M.: INFRA-M, 2008.Google Scholar
- 14.Medkov, V.M. Demography: Textbook. – M.: INFRA-M, 2004. – 576 pp.Google Scholar
- 15.Melkumov, Ya. S. Social and economic statistics: Schoolbook / Melkumov, Ya.S. – M.: INFRA-M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 16.Methods of economic research: Schoolbook / Orekhov, A.M.. – 2nd edition. – M.: NITS Infra – M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 17.Population. Encyclopedic dictionary - M.: Big Russian encyclopedia, 1994. - 640 pp.Google Scholar
- 18.Basics of demography: Schoolbook / Kosov, P.I., Bereneeva, A.B. – 2nd edition, supplemented and revised. – M.: INFRA-M, 2010. – 288 pp.Google Scholar
- 19.Salin, V.N. Statistics: Schoolbook / Salin, V.N., Shpakovskaya, E.P. – M.: KnoRus, 2014.Google Scholar
- 20.Social and economic statistics: Textbook / edited by Efimova, M.R. – M.: Yurite, 2014.Google Scholar
- 21.Social and economic statistics: Schoolbook / Melkumov, Ya.S.. – 2nd edition. – M.: NITS Infra– M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 22.Statistical tools in regional economic research: Schoolbook / Khokhlova, O.A.. – Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov. – M.: Publishing house of Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov, 2014. – 143 pp.Google Scholar
- 23.Federal law of November 29, 2007 No. 282– FZ “About official statistical records and system of state statistics in the Russian Federation” (version of July 23, 2013).Google Scholar
- 24.Economic statistics: Textbook / Edited by professor Ivanov, Yu.N. – 4th edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: NITS Infra– M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 25.www.gks.ru – Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service.
- 26.www.ec.europa.eu/eurostat –Eurostat.
- 27.www.unstats.un.org – UN statistical department.
- 28.http://www.rosmintrud.ru – Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (Russian Ministry of Labor).
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019