Statistics of Financial Outcomes of Company Operations
Part of the Studies in Systems, Decision and Control book series (SSDC, volume 158)
- 290 Downloads
Effectiveness of the operations of enterprises and organizations is expressed in achieved financial results which form a system of indicators. The system includes: gross revenue—proceeds from sales of production; profit; profitability.
KeywordsProfit Balance Turnover Coefficient Final Financial Result Prime Cost Product Sales
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Brusov, P.N. Financial management. Financial planning: schoolbook / Brusov, P.N., Filatova, T.V. – M.: KNORUS, 2012. – 226 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Busov, V.I. Estimate of company (business) value: textbook for bachelor degree students / Busov, V.I., Zemlyansky, O.A., Polyakov, A.P.; edited by Busov, V.I. – M.: Yurite, 2013. – 430 pp.Google Scholar
- 3.Gracheva, E.Yu. Financial law: diagrams with comments: textbook / Gracheva, E.Yu. – 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: Prospect, 2013. – 110 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.Grigorieva, T.I. Financial analysis for managers: estimate, forecast: textbook for master degree students / Grigorieva T.I. – 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: Yurite, 2012. – 462 pp.Google Scholar
- 5.Gusarov, V.M., Kuznetsova, E.I. Statistics: Textbook. 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. M.: YUNITI– DANA, 2012.Google Scholar
- 6.Dianov, D.V. Statistics of finance and credit: textbook / Dianov, D.V., Radugina, Stepanyan, E.A. – 2nd edition, stereotypical. – Moscow: KnoRus, 2012. – 326 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.Dianov, D.V., Radugina, E.V., Stepanyan, E.N. Statistics of finance and credit: Textbook. M.: KnoRus, 2012.Google Scholar
- 8.Eliseeva, I.I. Statistics: Textbook / Eliseeva, I.I., Kurysheva, S.V., Egorova, I.I. – M.: Prospect, 2015.Google Scholar
- 9.Zhilyakov, D.I. Financial and economic analysis (company, bank, insurance company): textbook / Zhilyakov, D.I., Zaretskaya, V.G. – M.: KNORUS, 2012. – 368 pp.Google Scholar
- 10.Investment analysis: textbook and practice book for academic bachelor programs / Kuznetsov, B.T., Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov. – M.: Yurite, 2014.Google Scholar
- 11.Kabantseva, N.G. Finance: schoolbook / Kabantseva, N.G. – Rostov– on– Don: Fenix, 2012. – 349 pp.Google Scholar
- 12.Quantitative analysis in economics and management: Textbook / Malugin, V.A., Fadeeva, L.N., – M.: NITS INFRA– M, 2014.Google Scholar
- 13.Course of social–economic statistics: textbook for university students studying “Statistics” major / edited by Nazarov, M.G. – M.: Omega– L, 2006.Google Scholar
- 14.Mathematical methods in business and management [Electronic resource]: schoolbook / Pokrovsky, V.V. – 3rd edition. (el.). – M.: BINOM. Laboratory of knowledge, 2012.Google Scholar
- 15.Melkumov, Ya.S. Social and economic statistics: Textbook / Melkumov, Ya.S. – M.: INFRA–M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 16.Neshitoi, A.S. Finance [Electronic resource]: Neshitoi, A.S., Voskoboinokov, Ya.M. – Moscow: Dashkov and К°, 2012. – 528 pp. –http://ibooks.ru.
- 17.Neshitoi, A.S. Finance, cash flow and credit [Electronic resource] / Neshitoi, A.S. – M.: Dashkov and К°, 2013. – 640 pp. –http://ibooks.ru.
- 18.Basics of national accounts (international standard of SNA of 2008.): Textbook / Edited by professor Ivanov Yu.N. – 2nd edition. – M.: NITS INFRA-M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 19.Basics of statistical analysis. Practice book on statistical methods and research operations with application of packages STATISTICA and EXCEL: Textbook / Vukolov, E.A. – 2nd edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: Forum: NITS Infra– M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 20.Podyablonskaya, L.M. Finance [Electronic resource]: electronic textbook / Podyablonskaya, L.M. – M.: YUNITI– DANA, 2011. – 1 electronic disc.Google Scholar
- 21.Prosvetov, G.I. Statistics. Problems and solutions: textbook. – practice book / Prosvetov, G.I. – M.: Alpha–Press, 2013.Google Scholar
- 22.Salin, V.N.. Statistics: Textbook / Salin, V.N., Shpakovskaya, E.P. – M.: KnoRus, 2014.Google Scholar
- 23.Social and economic statistics: Textbook / under edition of Efimova, M.R. – M.: Yurait, 2014.Google Scholar
- 24.Statistics (+ CD) / Edited by Eliseeva I.I. – SPb.: Piter, 2013.Google Scholar
- 25.Statistics: Schoolbook / Shumak, O.A., Geraskin, A.V. – M.: ITS RIOR: NITS Infra– M, 2012. – M.: Yurite, 2012.Google Scholar
- 26.Management of finance. Finance of companies: textbook / edited by Volodin A.A.– 2nd edition. – M.: INFRA– M, 2012. – 509 pp.Google Scholar
- 27.Federal law of November 29, 2007 No. 282– FZ “About official statistical records and system of state statistics in the Russian Federation” (version of July 23, 2013).Google Scholar
- 28.Finance: textbook for bachelor degree students / edited by Berzon N.I.; National research university Higher School of Economics. – M.: Yurite, 2013. – 450 c.Google Scholar
- 29.Finance of organizations (companies): textbook for universities / edited by Kolchina N.V. – 5th edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: YUNITI– DANA, 2011. – 407 pp.Google Scholar
- 30.Economic statistics: Textbook / Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov (MGU); Under edition of Ivanov, Yu.N. – 4th edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: INFRA – M, 2011.Google Scholar
- 31.Economic statistics: Textbook / Edited by professor Ivanov, Yu.N. – 4th edition, revised and supplemented. – M.: NITS Infra– M, 2013.Google Scholar
- 32.www.budget.ru – Financial Treasury of the Russian Federation.
- 33.www.cbr.ru – official website of the Central bank of the Russian Federation.
- 34.www.gks.ru – Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service.
- 35.www.minfin.ru – Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.
- 36.www.ec.europa.eu/eurostat –Eurostat.
- 37.www.imf.org – International Monetary Fund.
- 38.www.unstats.un.org – UN statistical department.
© Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2019