Calculation of the Closed Multi-channel Queueing Systems
A modification of the iterative Takahashi—Takami method is discussed to calculate the distribution of the number of requests in the closed multiphase queueing systems. A method is proposed for calculating the moments of waiting time distribution. The results of the calculations are compared with those obtained from a simulation model.
KeywordsQueueing theory Multiphase systems Iterations Closed systems
- 1.Vishnevsky, V.M.: Theoretical bases of designing computer networks. Technosphere, Moscow (2003). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Shin,Y.W., Moon, D.H. Sensitivity and approximation of M/G/c Queue: Numerical Experiments. In: 8 th International Symposium on Operational Research and its Applications, China, pp. 140–147 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Ryzhikov, Y.I.: Iterative method for calculating multi-channel service systems — bases, modifications and marginal capabilities distribution (in Russian). In: Proceedings of the 9th Russian Multiconference on Management Problems. Information Technologies in Management. State Scientific Center of the Russian Federation “Concern Elektropribor”, pp. 224–233, SPb (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Ryzhikov, Y.I.: Modifications and perspectives of the matrix-geometric progression method (in Russian). Ibid., pp. 234–243Google Scholar
- 9.Ryzhikov, Y.I.: A package of programs for the calculation of systems with queues and its testing. In: Proceedings of the SPIIRAN. Issue 7. Science, pp. 265–284, SPb (2008) (in Russian)Google Scholar