The Concept of Constructing the Designer for Processes of Algorithms
The paper presents the results of theoretical research in the field of new methods of designing intelligent systems. The concept of self-projecting as a set of system and non-systemic states are introduced. Modern science tries to solve the interdisciplinary problem of eliminating the difference between the forms of representing the same meaning of finished knowledge by creating a universal abstract form of representation of knowledge. The process of obtaining knowledge is represented by the operation of creating a form of complete knowledge that are already acquired by the thinking.
Solving the problem of the semantic gap and other problems of systemic research will probably be possible only if the problem of co-building a model of the process of self-designing of knowledge that must be built on the basis of universal operations of self-knowledge, self-construction or knowledge acquisition is solved.
KeywordsConcept Means Algorithm Structure Methodology Constructor
The reported study was partially supported by RFBR, research project No.18-07-00908.
- 1.Shchedrovitsky, G.P.: System movement and perspectives of the development of the system-structural methodology. In: Report at the Inter-institutional Methodological Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists, Obninsk, 31 May 1974, pp. 57–88 (1974). http://www.fondgp.ru/gp/biblio/eng/69
- 2.Rogozov, Y.I.: Paradigm of the semantic design of system objects. In: Proceedings of the ISA RAS 2017, T. 67, No. 3/2017, pp. 41–53 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Rogozov, Y.I.: General approach to the organization of definitions of systemic concepts based on the principle of generating knowledge. In: Proceedings of the 12th All-Russian Meeting on Management Problems, VSPU-2014, pp. 7822–7833. Institute for Control Sciences. V.A. Trapeznikova, Moscow, RAS (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Rogozov, Y.I.: Methodological approach to the construction of system concepts. In: Proceedings of the ISA RAS, T. 65, No. 1 / 2015, pp. 90–110 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Rogozov, Y.I.: Types of methodologies. In: Informatization and Communication, No. 2, pp. 7–9 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Mamardashvili, M.K.: Forms and content of thinking. Middle High school, p. 6.9 (1968)Google Scholar
- 7.Rogozov, YuI: Approach to the construction of a systemic concept. Adv. Intell. Syst. Comput. 679, 429–438 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Rumesin, H.M., Varela, F.J.: The Tree of Human Understanding, 224 p. (2001). ISBN 5-89826-103-6. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Popkov, V.V.: G. Spencer-Brown’s arithmetic of consciousness. Sci. J. Ontol. Desig, v.5, No. 1(15)/2015, pp. 85–109 (2015)Google Scholar