The Semantic Models of Arctic Zone Legal Acts Visualization for Express Content Analysis
Currently, large amounts of data are available in text form. However, due to the characteristic features of the text in natural languages, the development of fully automatic methods for analyzing the semantics of texts is a difficult task. This paper describes the composition, structure and some areas of application of the developed technologies of semantic analysis and visualization of semantic models of text documents. Also, methods for visual express content analysis of documents are described. These methods are part of the technology for visualizing semantic models of text documents and implemented as independent software tools. To demonstrate the main features of the technology, the experience of using the visualization of semantic document models for visual express content analysis of legal acts regulating the development of spatially-distributed systems of various levels and analysis of the results is described in detail. The final part of the paper identifies some promising areas of application of the developed technologies, as well as determines the main directions for further work and the possibilities to expand the functionality of the methods of visual express content analysis of text documents.
KeywordsDocuments visual analysis Content analysis Human-computer interface Management of spatially-distributed systems Tensorflow TF-IDF
The reported study was funded by RFBR and Ministry of Education and Science of Murmansk region (projects № 17-47-510298 p_a, 17-45-510097 p_a) and by RFBR according to the research project № 18-07-00132 A.
- 1.Shishaev, M.G.: Architecture and technologies of knowledge-based multi-domain information systems for industrial purposes. In: Dikovitsky, V.V., Shishaev, M.G., Nikulina, N.V. (eds.) Automation Control Theory Perspectives in Intelligent Systems. Proceedings of the 5th Computer Science On-line Conference 2016 (CSOC2016), vol. 3, pp. 359–369 (2016)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Strategy of social and economic development of the Murmansk region until 2020 and for the period until 2025. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/465602093
- 3.Strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security for the period until 2020. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499002465
- 5.Zaliznyak, A.A.: Grammatical dictionary of the Russian language. http://odict.ru/
- 6.Thesaurus of the Russian language WordNet. http://wordnet.ru/
- 7.TensorFlow. https://www.tensorflow.org/
- 8.Universal Dependencies. http://universaldependencies.org
- 10.Mikolov, T., Sutskever, I., Chen, K., Corrado, G., Dean, J.: Distributed representations of words and phrases and their compositionality. In: Proceedings of NIPS (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.SinTagRus. http://www.ruscorpora.ru/search-syntax.html
- 13.Google Russian Treebank. https://old.datahub.io/dataset/universal-dependencies-treebank-russian