- 259 Downloads
In this concluding chapter, we build upon the epistemology of analogue systems to gravity to explicate the place of the present work in the field. We sum up the main findings presented herein and look out to future developments in the field.
- 7.W. Unruh, R. Schützhold. Universality of the Hawking effect. Phys. Rev. D, 71(2) (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.K.P.Y. Thebault. What can we learn from analogue experiment? arXiv:1610.05028 (2016)
- 10.M. Jacquet, F. König, Quantum vacuum emission from a refractive-index front. Phys. Rev. A 92(2) (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.S. Robertson, Integral method for the calculation of Hawking radiation in dispersive media ii. asymmetric asymptotics. Phys. Rev. E 90(5) (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.S. Robertson, U. Leonhardt, Integral method for the calculation of Hawking radiation in dispersive media. i. symmetric asymptotics. Phys. Rev. E 90(5) (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.S. Weinfurtner, E.W. Tedford, M.C.J. Penrice, W.G. Unruh, G.A. Lawrence, Measurement of stimulated hawking emission in an analogue system. Phys. Rev. Lett. 106(2) (2011)Google Scholar